Cook & Cleanliness
Eating is a necessity but cooking is an art. An efficient kitchen staff operates quickly, quietly, and keeps up with the dance. Below is a list of some of their secrets that will benefit any home cook, for those busy ladies
- Use the right tools.
- Keep yourself calm, do not cook in hurry-burry even if you are running out of time.
- Cover your hands with gloves.
- Cover your head with a hair cap, to prevent the hair to fall over the dishes.
- Firstly, set up the things required to cook and keep it a side.
- Use music so that it refreshes your mind each and every moment while cooking, so that you enjoy.
- You can also prefer Nicer - Dicer to cut vegetables, it saves your time.
- Washing a fruit and vegetable with warm water before cooking is also preferred for better health
- Don't use packed items to cook, it ruins your health.
- It's good to keep cooked or grilled meat to rest at room temperature before serving, for best serving.
# The kitchen is often one of the most popular and most used rooms in house, Cleanliness is also an important thing to notice in kitchen.
- Start at the sink
- Refrigerator and freezer is where you keep your most of the cooking things, so it would be good if you check with your cleanliness often.
- Take care of few chores while you are working, clean it up after each meal.
- Clean the sink once dishes washed.
- Garbage and recycling containers can also be used in order to separate wet and dry waste.
- After the dishes are washed, use a clean dry cloth to wipe the washed vessels to keep the vessels even more clean.
Below given the list of blogs